Have questions about Bill’s Bash?
We’ve got answers!
- What to wear, what to wear!? We’ve got a fabulous party planned for you – it’s the perfect occasion to dress in your festive finery! We will be delighted to see you, whatever your attire.
- What’s the menu look like? Instead of a formal dinner, we provide a hearty buffet, thanks to our season and event sponsor, Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering. Wine and non-alcoholic beverages will also be served all night, including in the theater through the live auction program.
- Can I see the auction catalog? Closer to the event! Click here for the last year’s Auction Catalog.
- Parking and directions: The event will be held at Benaroya Hall in the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall located at 200 University Street.
- What’s the schedule for the evening? Click here to see the overview of the evening. The program will wrap-up by 9 pm (or a few minutes earlier!)
- Can I expedite my check-out process? Yes! When you check in on Sunday, register for Express Check-Out, which lets you securely store your credit card information ahead of time and speed up the process at the end of the night. Pro tip: You can also sign up for Express Check-Out by providing your credit card on the RSVP return card or by calling Development Director Heidi McElrath in advance of the event: 206-733-8228 x 268.
Thanks again. We can’t wait to see you at Bill’s Bash!