We’re looking for volunteer ushers this summer for our free Wooden O shows in the parks. Sign up, help out, and also enjoy the show!
We’ll be in parks throughout the region, so be sure to check the specific city and venue for each date when you sign up.
We’re using VolunteerSpot to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Volunteer Ushering for Wooden O (2014) – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click the button below to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot.
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
BEFORE THE SHOW
- Check in with site manager and pick up volunteer badge.
- Pass out programs and surveys
- Assist site manager with merchandise sales
- Solicit and collect free Groundling memberships
AT SHOW’S END
- Collect donations from patrons as they exit the park
- Assist site manager with collecting donations and selling merchandise
- Return collected money to site manager
- Assist site manager with counting donations and help with clean up