Health Pass by CLEAR for Proof of Vaccination
As part of the entry requirements for Seattle Shakespeare Company events, attendees must provide proof of vaccination status to access seating. Use Health Pass by CLEAR at to streamline your entry into the venue.
Health Pass is a free feature in the CLEAR mobile app that allows you to link your proof of COVID vaccination for seamless entry into the theater. All you’ll need is a government-issued ID and your vaccination card.
Download and enroll here:
Health Pass by CLEAR
Make entry easier by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment to provide proof of vaccination.
For the fastest entry, enroll and complete your Health Pass before arriving at the theater.
When attending an event at Seattle Shakespeare Company:
- Open up the Clear app and open the “Digital vaccine card” section.
- You will be prompted to take a photo of yourself to verify identification.
- Once verified, the app will show a screen with you photo and a QR Code.
- Please show this screen upon entry to the theatre for verification of vaccination status.
How to link your COVID-19 vaccine test results in Health Pass
Link to your vaccine once and use your Health Pass for easy entry at other venues.
UPLOAD A PHOTO OF YOUR CDC VACCINE CARD:
- When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card.
- Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information.
- Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
Best practices when uploading your CDC card
- Scan original CDC cards only (no photocopies)
- Place CDC card against a dark background (to easily detect edges)
- Please note that your card must have an unobstructed CDC emblem, title, and subtitle in order to upload
Digitally Link a Vaccination Record
- Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
- Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
- If found, your results will link automatically, and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass – do not try to resync your results
FAQS ABOUT HEALTH PASS BY CLEAR
Health Pass is a free feature in the CLEAR mobile app that connects your verified identity – using CLEAR’s established biometric platform – with your health insights to allow you frictionless access to events.
CLEAR transforms your biometrics into a single touchless ID — making experiences safer and easier for everyone.
For over 10 years, CLEAR has been the trusted industry leader for biometric identity and access. With a digital identity network spanning 55+ locations across airports and sports venues, CLEAR uses biometrics instead of using traditional ID documents to confirm you are you.
As a trusted leader in identity and access for over 10 years, their business is built on keeping your data safe, private, and secure.
Privacy and security are at the center of everything they do at CLEAR, and are fully committed to protecting their members’ information. They never sell or rent personal information. CLEAR is SAFETY Act certified by DHS as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology.
Because CLEAR is a secure biometric identity platform, in order to enroll in CLEAR, they use your official identification to match against your biometric identity to confirm that you are you.
You only have to enroll in CLEAR once — which means that after your one-time enrollment, you will never need your ID for CLEAR again!