Here are a few answers to the most frequently asked Bill’s Bash questions . . .
- What to wear, what to wear!? We’ve got a fabulous party planned for you – it’s the perfect occasion to dress in your festive finery! We will be delighted to see you, whatever your attire.
- What’s the menu look like? Instead of a formal dinner, we’ll have two buffets featuring hearty noshes by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering to keep you satisfied. Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be served all night, including in the theatre during the Live Auction and Program.
- Can I see the Auction Catalog? Sure thing! The auction catalog will be available for download in mid-April, and we’ll also email it to all registered guests in advance of the event. When you check-in, you will receive a program with information about the evening and all of the Live Auction items. To help conserve resources, we will only have a limited number of full catalogs available at the event.
- Parking and Directions: The event will be held at the Cornish Playhouse at Seattle Center located at 201 Mercer Street. Click here to read the full details on the venue and parking.
- What’s the schedule for the evening? Click here to see the overview of the evening. The program will wrap-up by 9pm (or a few minutes earlier!)
- Can I expedite my check-out process? Yes! Register for Express check-out, which lets you securely store your credit card information so that it can be automatically processed at the end of the night, allowing you to pick up your items without waiting in line at check-out. You can sign up for Express Check-out at you check-in the night of the event, by providing your credit card on the RSVP return card, or by calling Tracy Hyland in advance of the event: 206-733-8228 x268.
We can’t wait to see you at Bill’s Bash!