Seattle Shakespeare Company relies on the generous support of our individual donors to deliver high quality classical theater programs to more than 50,000 community members across Washington State annually. Individuals like you are the driving force behind our work, providing the single largest source of support. We invite you to join our family of supporters by making a gift today.
Ways to Donate
- Click here to make a one-time donation via our secure website.
- Click here to set up a monthly or quarterly recurring donation via our secure website. Just think – only $10 per month adds up to $120 of impact!
- Mail in your donation. Please make check payable to “Seattle Shakespeare Company” and mail to: Seattle Shakespeare Company, PO Box 19595, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Submit a matching request and increase the impact of your gift. Many companies support their employees’ charitable giving by matching their gifts. Contact your Human Resources department for more information.
- Make a gift of stock by contacting Lauren Domino, Development Director, at 206-733-8228 x268 for more details and transfer instructions.
- Join our Arden Circle with a pledge of sustained support.
- Leave a lasting legacy by including Seattle Shakespeare in your estate plans. Please contact Lauren Domino, Development Director, at 206-733-8228 x268 to explore planned giving options.