Seattle Shakespeare Company’s indoor season performs at Seattle Center in the Center Theatre and the Cornish Playhouse. Please note where your indoor performance will take place.
At Center Theatre this season:
At the Cornish Playhouse this season:
Directions and Parking
Getting to Seattle Center:
- From I-5 North or South, take the Mercer Exit (#167)
- Turn right at bottom of ext onto Fairview Ave. N.
- Take immediate left onto Valley St.
- Valley becomes Broad St.
- Turn right at Harrison (just after the underpass)
- The Seattle Center will be directly ahead of you at 5th Ave.
There are several parking lots near Seattle Center, ranging in price from $9 -$20. We recommend the lot on 5th Ave. between Harrison and Mercer. Street parking is also available.
Concerts and other Seattle Center events can cause congested parking and traffic. For current parking and traffic conditions please check with Seattle Center Traffic Hotline Information.