Seattle Shakespeare Company is searching for adequate and affordable rehearsal space for our summer Wooden O productions.
We are looking for two rehearsal spaces, one for each production, which would be available June 7 through July 10 (with some flexibility on dates).
Do you know of a space? Can you help us out?
Here is our ideal situation:
- No/low cost.
- Large open floor room about 50 feet by 50 feet. (Dimensions can vary somewhat.)
- Safe and sanitary
- Running water
- Close Seattle-area location
- Ample parking (preferred, not required)
- Secure for storing props, costumes, set pieces while using (preferred, not required)
- Available for use on weeknights and weekends
- Tables and chairs on-site (preferred, not required)
- Additional side rooms for scene study and small group practice (preferred, not required)
It would be wonderful if there are two suitable situations at the same place or close by so both casts/crews can more easily communicate and interact.
Examples of good options are empty office suits, meeting halls, church fellowship halls, small storage/warehouse.
If you or someone you know might be able to help us out, please have them contact me or Production Manager Miranda Pratt.