“Having your season tickets (I’m now in my third year as a subscriber)
has meant that I’ve seen a much wider variety of shows on stage” – Brendan
Thanks for being a subscriber to Seattle Shakespeare Company!
We are now taking orders for 5-Play, 4-Play, and 3-Play packages for current subscribers before we open up sales to the general public.
Purchasing season tickets now means that you have the best chance at getting the seats you want for the shows you want to see.
Below are instructions on how to purchase season ticket packages for the 2018-2019 season.
PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS TODAY
If you are interested purchasing a 5-Play, 4-Play, or 3-Play Season Ticket Package, you can do so through the link buttons below. Prefer a paper form to fill out and send? Download one here.
You must use the link buttons below as these packages won’t be available or visible on our website to the general public until April 17.
5-Play Package Subscriber Benefits
- 5-play subscribers get priority seating and will be seated before 4-Play and 3-Play subscribers
- Only 5-play subscribers are assured of seeing all 5 of our mainstage shows.
- 5-play subscribers get priority renewal on their existing seats in the series for the following season.
4-Play and 3-Play Package Subscriber Benefits
- These flexible subscription package options allow you to choose the 3 or 4 plays and dates that work best for you.
- 4-Play and 3-Play subscribers are seated by the order/date in which their purchase is received.
- We will attempt to get you the best seats available, but 4-Play and 3-Play subscribers are not guaranteed renewal on their existing seats.
All subscribers, no matter which package you choose, receive the following benefits:
- You’re assured of having the shows set on your calendar
- Exchange tickets at no additional cost (an upgrade charge may apply)
- Buy additional tickets at a discounted rate of $5 off adult tickets
- Receive discounts on dining at area restaurants
We will process and fulfill seat requests on season ticket orders by the date that they are received.
Have questions or need help with your order? Contact us by email or at (206) 733-8222